1. A personal data controller, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") is Britt Knoff, organization number 923120955, located in Moss (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller");
2. The controller's contact information is: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 46517017
3. Personal information is all information related to an identifiable or natural person.
The source of personal information:
1. The controller processes personal information received against the Customer's approval and collected from the contract to complete the purchase and the electronic order created in the online store Art shop.;
2. The controller only processes identifiable information and contact information of the Customer that is necessary to fulfill the contract for the purchase;
3. The controller processes personal information for shipping and to keep accounts and to be able to communicate between the parties to the contract for a period of time approved by law.
The reason for processing personal information
The controller processes the Customer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. Registration on the website www.britt-knoff.com In accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the Regulation;
2. To be able to fulfill the electronic order created by the Customer (name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the controller;
4. Personal information is necessary to be able to fulfill the contract for the purchase. The contract cannot be concluded without personal information.
The time period for storing personal information
1. The Controller stores personal information for a period of time that is necessary to fulfill rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Customer and for a 3-year time period that results from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal information at the end of the time period for storing personal information.
Recipients and processors of personal information
Third parties that process the Customer's personal information are subcontractors to the Controller. The services provided by these subcontractors are necessary to be able to fulfill the contract for the purchase and to process the electronic order between the Controller and the Customer.
The controller's subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (online store system);
Google Analytics (website statistics);
The customer's rights
In accordance with the regulations, the customer is entitled to:
1. The right to access their personal information;
2. The right to edit your personal information;
3. The right to delete your personal information;
4. The right to refuse processing of their personal information;
5. The right to move your information;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal information in writing or via e-mail to: [….];
7. The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if there is a suspicion that there has been a breach of the Regulation.
The security of the personal information
1. The controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary to protect the personal information;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage, in particular ensuring access to the computer with a password, using an anti-virus program and making regular checks on the relevant computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.britt-knoff.com, the Customer confirms to be informed of all the terms of the protection of personal information and approves them in full;
2. The customer approves these rules by ticking the box in the order form;
3. The Controller may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on his/her website.
These rules take effect on 17 April 2023